Old October 17th 03, 11:45 PM
Karen M.

Ah, *that's* the one I was trying to think of. I've heard they're great
there.

Alison Perera wrote:

In article ,
(-L.) wrote:

I've actually picked DNN up a couple of times at PetSmart in Tigard.
I know there's a feed supply store in Newberg but I haven't been there
yet. I about fainted when I went to buy Eukanuba dog food at the
PetCo here - it's $4.99/bag more than what I paid in the Bay area! I
will grab another copy of DNN and see if I can find a better source.

If you make it in to the Tigard PetsMart then you should have no trouble
getting in to Western Pet Supply, which is a simply awesome store. Huge
selection, great service, best of all no live animal sales (except fish,
but they treat them well). It's on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy with, I want
to say Rt. 8. There's a Safeway and a Fred Meyer right around there. I
don't know how cost compares tho.

-Alison in OH