Old December 18th 07, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Kissmouse Kardz

HiHi diz iz O. T. anna me an
Willow didn't know whatr dese kards werez. Da gramb didn't let uszens ploay
wif dem so, while her waz at da toona plaze dis day, we jumped an jumped and
got mostd of dem on da floor and play wif dem. Her iz gettink ourz
dressed..finaliee. Her gotted diz new machine so her kan get it donez
before nexdt yearz..maybe. Kitties, duz anyof yourown hoomans put diz stuff
kalled hotz pair-a-fine on dem hanz? I gotted some of it on mineown paw and
it didn't burn but didn't taste good eiffer.

Yes, I have no idea how they to go some of them unless they launched
themselves from the top of the bookcase and the dog cage.