Old April 23rd 04, 03:12 PM
mekohler

Default Cats with yellow diarrhea smelly also

We have brought in several kittens from some local strays/ferrals that
we have been getting trapped and fixed and release back to my area for
a year or so. Recently the young cats 9 months to 15 months are
having very liquid yellow diarrhea that is very smelly. These cats
have been fixed and they recieved shots from the vet when we had them
fixed. These cats have not been outside since we caught them. (They
were 6-8 weeks old when brought inside) I currently have 3 cats 9
months old, 2 cats 15 months old, and my actual pets 1 cat 8 years old
and 1 cat 3 years old. I believe the older cats are not having the
current problem, however it is hard to tell because of the number of
cats. We are trying to place the younger cats with homes, but I am
worried what is the problem with them and do not want my pets to get
sick if they are not already. The Diarrhea has been getting worse for
a couple of weeks, I think it might of been one cat and spreading, but
I am not sure. Any help would be appreciated. I know I need to get a
vet involved, but the expense is worry some. Thank you in advance for
your help. Mekohler - B'ham AL