Old October 15th 04, 10:49 PM
ChildFree23

Efurrykitty go to Auntie Carol's web site and read Jax's blog!
Our pictures are in it! Please go read it!

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith
Kitten-Mahoney

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net
"Carol Shubert" wrote in

http://www.rainy-day-laughter.com/jaxblog

I have archives too! Read 'em!

--
~ JAX ~ proud feline owner of Carol & Nia & 2 dogs
http://www.rainy-day-laughter.com : Upbeat parody/humor