Old August 9th 13, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

Default Bonnie's right front foot

On Friday, 9 August 2013 17:51:01 UTC+1, Judith Latham wrote:
.. I'm sure that the next time she visits the said vet, Bonnie will make that vet feel the so called "common" paw.

Nope Bonnie has standards- she might make a few indignant squawks at being shoved in the carrier but a lady like her maintains standards so she is reasonably well behaved at the vets apart from us having to more or less turn the carrier upside down to get her out 'cos she goes all shy but she's generally well behaved although the butt thermometer as an affront to her dignity her look when it goes in says "HELP! I am being violated!For shame!"

Sarsi on the other hand...................

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs