Old June 10th 05, 11:17 PM
Mary

"Phil P." wrote in message
ink.net...

"John Doe" wrote in message
"Mary" wrote:

No, Barry. Phil is right. He's been working with cats for a very
long time.

Anyone who suggests that Xena rolling over onto her back is
stopping Brak apparently has not learned much,

May be I could learn some ignorance from you, eh? LOL!

and maybe did not
even read the original post.

... that particular position is not defensive, it is completely
submissive

If you don't know that the upside down position is the cat's strongest
defensive position, then you don't know very much about cats and shouldn't
be giving any advice.

Where the **** are these people coming from?? We all know
from his asinine posting of headers that "John Doe" is not all
there, but I thought he actually HAD cats.