Old April 5th 05, 02:31 PM
Karen AKA Kajikit

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 19:25:34 -0400, "Bill Stock"
wrote:

"Karen AKA Kajikit" wrote in message
.. .
Has anyone bought one of these for their furbabies? John thought
Silver and Scout would love it because they could chase it... so we
got one. Only when we took it out of the box and turned it on, they
were at first alarmed by the loud noise and the blinky eyes - and then
they ignored it totally! I've given it to them a few times with
diminishing results. Silver sits there and looks alarmed when it rolls
in a circle and runs into her tummy or paw, and Scout likes to chew on
the tail - but she prefers it to be turned off at the time! I got it
out this afternoon and they just looked at it and blinked then walked
away...

If it's the laughing blue thing with the flashing eyes, NO! Both girls are
petrified of it.

Yep... it's one of them! I find the sound effects rather unnerving...

~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life
http://www.kajikitscorner.com
*remove 'nospam' to reply