Old June 15th 04, 02:49 PM
gifer

Default No teeth, what to eat

My cat doesn't have any teeth now, 11 y/o Himalayan female. She will
eat/lick the juice from the wet cat feed, and the other cat will eat the
left overs.

She will not touch the sauce if I mix water with the bits to wash off more
of the juice and then give her all the juice and the "cleaner" bits to the
other cat.

I'm wondering what I can mix up and blend or liquify the can meat with, that
she will eat. She is very picky, and since she is, she is skinny... it's her
choice, she just won't eat cat food that I mess with... and I can't find any
with a lot of juice??

Any ideas?

John