Old March 18th 04, 01:18 PM
GraceCat

My daughter was born six years ago yesterday as well.

I *thought* seriously *thought* that they can't turn a baby loose for
48hours and a momma 24. This disturbs me greatly. Grr.
Congrats all around Hops

Grace

"Hopitus2" wrote in message
Have been preoccupied, about a week, just skimming rpca. Have even

whipped
the Evil 3 into a frenzy of nerves here, even porker short furry

people that
they are, all of us anxiously awaiting word from Denver on imminent

arrival
of my first barekitten there.....early today - St. Paddy's (and *no

one* on
either side has Irish roots, hee hee) a 7#8oz girl made her appearance

on
this earth as my first grandkid. Her parents are wiped-out tired: get

this,
Yowie: the hospital throws Mom out the same day: they're HOME! I was
horrified, but as son points out, the hospital is only half a block
away.....but still. I told him, AFA the day of birth, there will

*always* be
a party going on somewhere on her birthday, even if all are wearing

green.
There are worse days to be born on.....such as Christmas or Halloween.
Actually, if I had to pick one of those, I'd go for Halloween.

Kowabunga!
Cigars for all! Cat treats all around! *We* are partying in south FL
tonight.

--
If there's no cats in heaven, I don't wanna go!