Old March 18th 04, 05:13 PM
Hopitus2

BTW, Gracie, comfort purrs to all at your place at loss of your MIL. Hope DH
is a little better.
But, are you kidding, 24 hrs? She had her baby @ 1:15 a.m.
yesterday.....when I called and talked to son last night (8-ish their time)
she and baby were home! And the hospital has all these fancy rooms like the
one she had, where you labor, deliver, and recover, with DH welcome for all,
right in same room the whole time.
They live a few doors from the hospital so I'd call that "stroll-by" and not
"drive-by" delivery.

"GraceCat" wrote in message
: My daughter was born six years ago yesterday as well.
:
: I *thought* seriously *thought* that they can't turn a baby loose for
: 48hours and a momma 24. This disturbs me greatly. Grr.
: Congrats all around Hops
:
: Grace
:
:
: "Hopitus2" wrote in message
: ...
: Have been preoccupied, about a week, just skimming rpca. Have even
: whipped
: the Evil 3 into a frenzy of nerves here, even porker short furry
: people that
: they are, all of us anxiously awaiting word from Denver on imminent
: arrival
: of my first barekitten there.....early today - St. Paddy's (and *no
: one* on
: either side has Irish roots, hee hee) a 7#8oz girl made her appearance
: on
: this earth as my first grandkid. Her parents are wiped-out tired: get
: this,
: Yowie: the hospital throws Mom out the same day: they're HOME! I was
: horrified, but as son points out, the hospital is only half a block
: away.....but still. I told him, AFA the day of birth, there will
: *always* be
: a party going on somewhere on her birthday, even if all are wearing
: green.
: There are worse days to be born on.....such as Christmas or Halloween.
: Actually, if I had to pick one of those, I'd go for Halloween.
: Kowabunga!
: Cigars for all! Cat treats all around! *We* are partying in south FL
: tonight.
:
: --
: If there's no cats in heaven, I don't wanna go!
:
:
:
: