Old March 18th 04, 06:46 PM
SUQKRT

In article , "Hopitus2"
wrote:

Have been preoccupied, about a week, just skimming rpca. Have even whipped
the Evil 3 into a frenzy of nerves here, even porker short furry people
that
they are, all of us anxiously awaiting word from Denver on imminent arrival
of my first barekitten there.....early today - St. Paddy's (and *no one*
on
either side has Irish roots, hee hee) a 7#8oz girl made her appearance
on
this earth as my first grandkid. Her parents are wiped-out tired: get this,
Yowie: the hospital throws Mom out the same day: they're HOME! I was
horrified, but as son points out, the hospital is only half a block
away.....but still. I told him, AFA the day of birth, there will *always*
be
a party going on somewhere on her birthday, even if all are wearing green.
There are worse days to be born on.....such as Christmas or Halloween.
Actually, if I had to pick one of those, I'd go for Halloween. Kowabunga!
Cigars for all! Cat treats all around! *We* are partying in south FL
tonight.

Congrates

I thought a law/regulation that the mother must stay at least 24 hours after
the birth. If was found that the too quick stays were upping ER use due to
coplications missed in such a brief stay. And were/are more expensive that
staying longer after birth.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

I've learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things.