Old August 6th 07, 11:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default stupid stupid people

"Rhonda" wrote in message
bookie wrote:
On 3 Aug, 13:46, Lynne wrote:

on Fri, 03 Aug 2007 06:53:23 GMT, Charlie Wilkes

wrote:

Bookie was addressing Lynne, but Lynne supposedly has killfiled Bookie,
so I bumped the post.

Well don't bother. I have her kill-filed for a reason, and I'm not
inclined to read her blather even when quoted.
--
Lynne

thats really quite pathetic and puerile of you then, typical yank
ignorance; I don't like what I hear so I am just going to out my hands
over my ears and refuse to listen especially when other peolpe have a
different opinion to me about something

Bookie,

I don't think it's the fact that you have different opinions as to why you
are killfiled, I think it's how you present your opinion. If you come off
as abrasive and judgmental and as not having any respect for the person
you are talking to -- then that's your choice, Just don't get even more
mad when people choose to stop listening.

I think this is fair. I've never given a crap who killfiles me, and I am
frequently abrasive and judgmental. It's part of my therapy.