Old January 2nd 08, 10:22 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Dennis

Default KITTY LITTER DUST

Now that's a great idea !!!!!

"Phil P." wrote in message
newsEOej.11418$oh5.42@trndny08...

"Dennis" wrote in message
Just became a cat owner a few months ago and thought I had done all my
homework on the pros and cons of owning a cat, but there's always

something
you miss. In my case, it's the dust from the kitty litter that has
settled
over everything in my home. Is there anything that can be done to

eliminate
this most annoying problem. And before you even think of it, I ALREADY
OWN

FEATHER DUSTER AND VACUUM CLEANER

"Dust" the litter outside. Use 2 storage bins or 5 gal pails- pour the
litter back and forth from one pail to the other a few times. This will
get
rid of most of the dust. Hold the pails as high as you can just before
the
litter starts blowing away. The more times you dump the litter back and
forth the more dust you'll eliminate.

Phil