Old January 27th 08, 10:52 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Kyla%

Default KITTY LITTER DUST!

"Baldoni"
Matthew laid this down on his screen :
Are you using cheap litter if so upgrade

"Dennis"
Just became a cat owner a few months ago and thought I had done all my
homework on the pros and cons of owning a cat, but there's always
something you miss. In my case, it's the dust from the kitty litter that
has settled over everything in my home. Is there anything that can be
done to eliminate this most annoying problem. And before you even think
of it, I ALREADY OWN A FEATHER DUSTER AND VACUUM CLEANER

-- Dennis

I keep telling friend it would make more sense for her to use a different
type of litter. She lives in an apartment with refuse collect once every
2 weeks.

--
Count Baldoni

Kitty Litter dust can be harmful to humans as well..
we have 4 cats and now use one that is 99% dust free...
Your friend MUST change the litterbox at least wice a DAY! and I use a
Lysol room spray to get rid of the airborne germs from changing the 2
boxes..
and I wear a filter face mask as well.
I got some litter that was dusty and may have gotten sick from inhaling it.
BTW, Hi Count
Thanx for the 'heads up' on you know who...
OMG, you've got the M15 guy here too???
He's another paranoid idiot!!

Kyla%b