Old November 9th 15, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^..^=[_2_]

Default Messed up LOLCATS

Hai, Aunti Carol,
Did yew git da LOLCATS Tuday (Sundai) wif yer _curext_ e mayl addrezz?
Meowmie dint git uh bad e mayl bak. Nope.
*nosepoinks*
Mosey

"cshenk" wrote in

Kyla^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Auntie Carol, Meowmie Kyla Just sent you the LOLCATS, to that
address, Lemme see if it got there, bee rite bak.

Carol, darn it all, I just got the following message in my spam
folder:

I'm so sorry
I send them to a lady who also has a cox e mail address.
HUG
Kyla

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following
address. :

Thats because it's not (grin).

Remote host said:
550 5.1.1 invalid recipient -
Refer to Error Codes section at
http://postmaster.cox.net/confluence...er/Error+Codes
for more information.

Mosey^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Iz ok to top post!

Meowmie ana us is at

Meowmie lft it up dere soz folks kin reach us wif no trouble.

Pleez furgib mai toppozt, but ai jezt wuntud tu sai fangu Daisy-chan
for doze luffly pixshuez uf Aunti Mable n all uf da gud memories uf
hur. Aunti Mable is greatly missed bai awl uf usses heer. Yew hab
uh wunnerful Meowmie, n mai Meowmie Kyla is wondering why she can't
send her the Lolcats. Yer Mwomiez e mail address comes back as
invalid. Lufs, Mosey

Meowmie tooked a nap anna I founded a link she left up. It made me
sad anna glad. She had pitures of Aunti Mabel.

Here she is when she got here. She didnt feel too gud.

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/cs...5.jpg.html?sor
t= 3& o=62

She'd licked her belly off of all fur and knawed holes cause she
itched really bad. She wus also recovering from heart wormies.

She feels a little better here.

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/cs...ay1.jpg.html?s
or t= 3&o=64

Anna here she's able to sorta sit up but she's has to be carried out
to the yard doggies use fur peeing. She's whispering to maiself bai
den dat she's neber been indoors anna hopes she don't make too many
pees and poopies inside and get tossed outside fur gud again. Her
feets are starting to heal frum all the licking. She don't itchy as
much cause Meowmie changed her fud.

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/cs...6.jpg.html?sor
t= 3& o=61

Here she's feeling lots better! She's gotted her first bone she
didnt have to share in her whole life!

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/cs...6.jpg.html?sor
t= 3& o=51

Oh yeah!

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/cs...7.jpg.html?sor
t= 3& o=50

Cash anna maiself whispered to her wee wus friendly through the gate
to her room anna wez met up lots den Meowmie letted her out. She
couldnt run much but she waggled her tail so fast, it wuz a blur!

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/cs...0.jpg.html?sor
t= 3& o=57

It almost looks like she had 2 tails sumtimes! It wuz faster dan da
camera!

She still hadda few times of opps 'missed da litter' but she wus 18
when she learned dere wus such so dats ok.

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/cs...9.jpg.html?sor
t= 3& o=58

At furst, cuz she wus so sick anna 18, she napped a lot wif us.

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/cs...2.jpg.html?sor
t= 3& o=55

(I'z behind Cash anna mai tail is wrapped with Aunti's but you'z has
to look really close to see a tip of it onna her hip).

Here, she fees a lot betterer! I remember dis! Meowmie opend the
magic cold food thingie anna started pulling out treats!

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/cs...8.jpg.html?sor
t= 3& o=59

Cash wuz fat den (he's not now) so he only gotted a bone to nibble
but Maiself anna Aunti Mabel got guudies.

Here day is, buddies.

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/cs...2.jpg.html?sor
t= 3& o=45

She had many adventures wif us anna here is her happy face. She
wented ober the bridge not long after dis eye think.

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/cs...3.jpg.html?sor
t= 3& o=44

Bless you Aunti Mabel. Iz be joining you wen da time comes.
Meantime, I kin tell you'z meeting anna teaching advanced nap
techniques to other Chez Shenk's kin anna watching out fur us all.

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent