Old April 23rd 06, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Advice solicited about flying with cat

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 15:55:42 -0500, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

I hope this helps. It is rather long and rambly, but I have been trying

Yes, it's very helpful. Thank you.

I suppose my biggest concern is fellow passengers... personal rights
activists seem to be everywhere these days.

If I can't take him on the plane, I will leave him with my tenants.
He is the most serene cat I've ever known, and he will deal with it
just fine.

Charlie

Charlie--I bet there is an airline that will let you take him on the plane
with you, and not in baggage.

You don't have to leave him behind and you don't have to put him in baggage.