Old April 25th 06, 08:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default goddam cat-haters (graphic discussion below)

I've gotten a lot of enjoyment from a fellow's script which pulls the
most recent images posted to livejournal and posts em on a single
page. A little voyeuristic, but fascinating.
http://www.neave.com/temp/lj.php

The other night though, I got a quick glance at some sicko's pics
which show a kitten being mutilated by high-heels. Apparently, there's
an active fetish community out there which loves seeing little
critters being eviscerated by women in high heels.

I saw the pictures for about 1 second before I hit the panic button
and closed the window - but the damage was done. A woman in high heels
was stabbing a kitten in the belly, then the eye, then crushing the
head.

There was no time to consider whether these were photoshopped or
whether the kitten was already dead. I remember reading about this
particular fetish on Wired a few years ago, so I recognized it right
away.

This site is a crapshoot - you never know what you'll find. It's
amazing that there are sadists like this out there who enjoy sharing
pictures of this type of cruelty with their (probably small, and
definitely sick) audience. Mostly Live Journal submitters are
submitting artwork, family pictures, etc.

I'm overwrought with the memories of these pics.

Also I'm amazed that people can be so insensitive, cruel and barbaric
- a kitten, for god's sake.

I wish I had a Delete button for my brain.

BLink
"The worst thing about censorship is [redacted]"