Old November 17th 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Default Law Enforcement In The New Catmerica Catministration

Madam Purresident and Sherrifff Rjosco - Duz I still hav my job az
thuh police dispatcher? *I hav bin eggzerising my voice and meowmie
sez I kin be herd fur miles and miles and miles. *I wish to continue
servink thuh commoonity.

Little Kitty
House of Knop

OK w/me if OK w/Rosco. U herd NE nooz uv Sammy?

"Lovable Louise", Purrezident

Little Kitty, you are still the dispatcher of the CPD. Please send
out an APB to assemble the kittiez to go look for Samuel Redcat
Mahoney.

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 3
Sheriff Of Catmerica