Old August 4th 12, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Catlympics

we willz attind but nocat will prolee enter, we iz on call ta care fur da
furee, OEJ
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
Da pattybawl games at Wimbuldun is almos over an it is neerly time for
da Catlympic Games ob 2012.

I am enterin da hoomin trainin competishun. I gotted Uncl Bill awl
crated up an reddy to port to London. An I got da stuff for him too
fetsch. Den hee will obey me an I will show dat I am grate.

Wascal is enterin da cross-country sneek an da long steeple chase. Dey
is held on differun days, sew hee can do boff. I fink he wanna ware
sum kina kerchif frum his lady fren Piglett on his sleef.

I am wookin at da gol' medal dat Maggy May won in da purrin
competishun in 2008 an I am holdin it up at da winnow, sew shee can
see it at da Bridj. I won' cry beclaws she wan us to be happy.

I vote dat wee don' HAB no winter games beclaws I don't WIKE winter.

--
WooToo