Old October 16th 04, 05:47 PM
S.M. Serba

Actually, that's a munged addy. The real addy is or
.

Gotta wonder about someone who wants a conversation and then munges their
addy so your offline comments get bounced.

--
Missey, Mandy and Sam III
The Karamel Koloured Kat Kollection

"Bobcat" wrote in message
"Electric Nachos" wrote in message
That PLONKS them??
If I PLONK you, that means you're in my killfile, you dolts! I

can't see
your replies unless someone I haven't plonked responds to snippets
of your stupid ----.
So why in the world do you address me - Knowing full well that I'M

NOT
READING YOU??
STUPID!

This troll (whose expletives I've trimmed) gets his jollies by
annoying people who read cat newsgroups. Yesterday in effect, he told
the rec.pets.cats.misc crowd they shouldn't neuter or spay their
animals, sanctimoniously calling them "animal mutilators". I suggest a
cumulative plonk of this person, as I'm about to do. The address is
There's no one sadder than a troll who can't
catch anyone because no one's reading his/her bilge!