Old September 1st 03, 06:18 PM
ChildFree23

Charlie Fennel, hopin his fren Boogie is doin ok an finkin dat maybe
we should haf a kitties wif kansurmonsters support group

Maybe I should send Lilith Kitten over to take care of you? She's

supposed
to be a caretaking kitty in training, but the only thing she takes care

of
is Meowmie Debby

erm..... maybee.... but izn't she sorta bowncy? I dunno iffin I kan
handle bowncy, I'ze still feelin a liddle bit delikat an I gots
radioaktive er um... private potty fings goin on an mama haz to save
mine pees an poops to be disposed uf karefully. Iffin yew fink Lilith
kan handle it an not bother me tu much, dat's kewel.

I'ze not as bouncy as I used to be, Charlie Fennel. I usually sleep on the
couch or sit on the window sill. If Meowmie Debby is in her room, I usually
go in and smurgle with her. I can be a Caretaking Kitty for you. What do
you want me to do first?

Lilith Kitten
Caretaking Kitty In Training