Old September 5th 03, 02:09 AM
ChildFree23

erm..... maybee.... but izn't she sorta bowncy? I dunno iffin I kan
handle bowncy, I'ze still feelin a liddle bit delikat an I gots
radioaktive er um... private potty fings goin on an mama haz to save
mine pees an poops to be disposed uf karefully. Iffin yew fink Lilith
kan handle it an not bother me tu much, dat's kewel.

I'ze not as bouncy as I used to be, Charlie Fennel. I usually sleep on

the
couch or sit on the window sill. If Meowmie Debby is in her room, I

usually
go in and smurgle with her. I can be a Caretaking Kitty for you. What

do
you want me to do first?

Could yew skritch thu bak uf mine nek furry gently a liddle bit neer
where thu toob is pleese? It itches.

[lick lick, groom groom, scratchgentlywithoutclaws] How's that, Charlie
Fennel?

Lilith Kitten
Caretaking Kitty In Training