Old October 18th 03, 07:43 AM
Miss Violette

we are glad you cane back and we have been gone for a long time also. We
are back now, Miss Violette
Boogie's Mom wrote in message
HiHi, Hedbutz, Noze sniffs, anna Hi 5's to all da RPCC kittiez! I'ze

sorry
I hazn't posted fur such a long long time, but I haz sum pretty gud

reezons.

Meowmie is goin frew sum changes (onna count of bein OLD) anna is kinda
fragile sumtimes and will get positifly rainy (much more sloppy than

misty)
at times. Reedin da newsgroop was makin her get all soppy, so I made her
take a break. Den, I gottid sik anna she hadda devote ALL her time to me.
Da TED took off a little lump dat Meowmie founded anna tole her it was

mast
cell carcinoma, but dat he fot he gottid it all. I was feelin pretty gud
fur a while ( I quit hurkin and effurry thing), den my thyroid went nutz
anna I losted bunches of wate. I take (reluctantly) pills now and it's
better. I've gained back sum of mine wate. Den, Paw hadda go to the

hoomin
TED and get a new pacemaker, but dat was easy anna he feels grate.

Now meowmie has a good chance of gettin a job in Maryland, near DC. Duz
enny kittiez lif between Baltimore anna DC? Iffen dey do, wud they ask

dere
Meowmies or Paws to write to meowmie offa da list? She has sum questions
about da area.

It'z gud to be bak! Special purrz goin out to effurry kitty anna hoomin

dat
needs dem.

Yer fren,
Boogie da HarpurrCat frum (not for too much longer, maybe) Floriduh

--
To reply remove no-spam