Old July 30th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

Default Frieda 1990-2006

Me wrote:

Frieda had a furry furry easy passing to da bridj with TEDs help. She
looked so peaceful and finally comfortable. I'm sure it was all the
purrs of the rpcc kitties that made it so easy.

Frieda was a bandoned kitty, the runt of a litter left outside the
building where I worked at Stanford in 1990. I already had 2 kitties,
but no one wanted this little one, so I took her in. She had beautiful
torbie markings, but was always a tiny little lady. She always cuddled
up with Opus (RB) and Binkley (RB), and now she can be with them forever.

Mietze, if you could please add a brik for Frieda, House of Heather, to
the Walk of Remembranz, we would be furry greatful.

Meowmie Julie, Snowflake, Chappy and Booker

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs for a gentull jerney an happy reeyoonyuns at
da Bridge fur Frieda. Wee'ze furry sorry fur her fambly, left beehind
an sadhartid.

Her brick has bin playsid, wiff da graytisst respekt.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply