Old August 15th 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stan Brown

Default Just a sweet story

Purrs to all who responded.

I'd never seen this cat before, and I've kept an eye out since then
and haven't seen her/him.

If he/she was trying to adopt me, she/he may have thought "What's
wrong with this guy. It would be polite at least to offer me
something to at. I'm moving on!" Or he/she may come back.

I hard a couple people say "that cat chose you for a reason." We'll
see if I was chosen, or just visited. I'll report any new
developments.

One thing's sure, a declawed cat would be an indoor cat in my book.
(And no, I wouldn't have it done myself. I'm talking about if I
adopted one that had already been declawed.)

--
"The Internet is famously powered by the twin engines of
bitterness and contempt." -- Nathan Rabin, /The Onion/