Old August 3rd 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Another Buffy the Garage Cat update

Gandalf wrote:

My first obligation is to Kenzie: I adopted her in 1999, and promised
the people who gave her to me to take care of her, and provide the very
best home possible, for the rest of her life. And, unfortunately for
Buffy Boy, that means NO OTHER CATS!!

But I'm sure, sooner or later, somebody will adopt this magnificent, and
incredibly affectionate kitty.

I'm just so sad it can't be me :-(

I'll bet! He sounds spectacular. I wish *I* could take in another cat -
I'd be making travel arrangements for him right now.

But with his personality, he'll probably find a new human to boss
around pretty soon. You just have to get some weight on him first. Sounds
like you're doing a great job with him!

--
Joyce ^..^