Old October 27th 10, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^^=[_2_]

Default Ping Gramby n Stormmee

Datz sew gud uff yew OT. yeUP Mosey, praowd uff hiz furend.

Hihi diz iz O T anna I layz wiff my20 pound body on herown chest and her
sayz it helpz when her koffz so I iz doing my part ta help herself.

"MeOwy" On Oct 24, 9:06 pm, "Granby" We are fine, just had a mandatory
meeting we had to attend for business.
Will get back to posting soon. I have a sinus thing going on and fell
like
leftover jello pudding."Mosey =^;;^="

Wee habbnt seed yerownselfz fur uhwile n r wurried dat yew boff r
umkay.
Meowmie Kyla snet yew eech uh e-mayle azking iffen yew boff wur umkay,
butt nebber gotted uh reply.
Owr howze iz purring n praying dat yew r boff umkay
Luv
Mosey fur hiz hoam- Hide quoted text -

Messij fur Grambys clowder kitteez, Miz Pigwet an awla dem: Dis
awkerred to miine meowmie sew ai gno wat tew dew.
Itted weekwires wotz ob meowing an purrrng an marching on da chest an
tummy an da sioness wil go aweigh. Ohkayshunly yew mite heer da
saound ob a wee widdl kittee myewing insyde da meowmie wen she twying
to breethe. Ai wooked fur dis teensy kittee menny tymez butted nebber
saw itted. It weft wif da sioness sew it wuz pawbly a bayby sioness.
Do gnot gibbup. Yoo wil kyurr hur.
MeOwy