Old November 16th 13, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mike Mayers

Default spazzie os not feeling well

On Wednesday, November 13, 2013 9:47:04 PM UTC-6, Bastette wrote:
Mike Mayers wrote:

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 6:06:26 AM UTC-6, Mike Mayers wrote:

Spazzie ate her supper last night but later threw up in a number of places. She spent the night under my bed and didn't want to come out this morning. I have to go to the dentist this morning but when I get home, if she isn't better I'll have to take her to the vet. I think the poor girl has a tummy ache.

I took her to the vet who ran a blood panel. Her white count was way high so he gave her an antibiotic shot and gave me a supply of Batril which I have to get into her twice a day. She seems to be perking up already.

How's she doing now?

She appears to be all better

--

Joyce

The problem with cats is that they get the exact same look on their

face whether they see a moth or an axe-murderer.

-- Paula Poundstone