Old November 2nd 12, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Default Cats and cholesterol

Buddy's Mom wrote:
On Thursday, October 18, 2012 11:19:41 PM UTC-4,
wrote:
The only wet food my cats like is Hills chicken and liver. Can cats
eat liver every day? Is cholesterol a concern in cars?

I don't know why they even check the cholesterol level in cats
because they say it doesn't matter. I had a cat who only ate Fancy
Feast Turkey and lived to be over 21 year. Every time he had a blood
test his cholesterol reading was high. It was Thyroid that got him.

What you eat doesn't matter. Look at cows. They eat nothing but grass. Grass
has no cholesterol. But cows are full of it. I had a friend that was picked
by Stanford University to take part in a cholesterol diet study. Hius
cholesterol level was 300 (mg. per deciliter) He went on their special low
cholesterol diet for two minths. At the end, his measured level was 305.
(SHMGATCDR) (so help me god and the creek don't rise)