Old December 17th 09, 05:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Ok komunitee we needz help--fast

Missy could you please say the earliest possible date would be in January?
PLEASE, I wanna go to Foxwoods, I mean to visit you all too.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Dec 17, 2:16 am, "Stormmmee" wrote:
da truf iz dat ifin soft kuld finda rite home furri anna soft wuld drife
hersef der, butted her iza veri spekal kittee anna needsa onli home like
duzint soft sayed her kant haf no hoomin small kittemz or doggiez
efur...
so i thinkz her will hasta stay here, now MH kan go anna life wif unca
bill
anna himz wuild be fine wiffa doggiez anna ofur kitteez... anna furri wuld
drif him to foxwoodz, err i meanz new hafin alzo, Trudi

Wen dew hee arrife?
arranging some binkees for him

--
Missy, smiling and giggling

--
Have a great day"Cory" wrote in message

Stormmmee wrote:
well you better akt realli upssetted or hersef willz be lettin himz
stay... anna besidez, ifin you wantsa kitty whut like lewi i willz mail
yoursef barbi, Trudi

When you "mail barbi", you'd better make sure she can breathe... and
that
you have enough toonaz to get her to where ever you're "mailing" her to.

--- Unca Cory, slowly tappin' mine fut...- Hide quoted text -