Old December 18th 09, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Ok komunitee we needz help--fast

Granby wrote:

Da dog kage iz in da laundri rum and in itself is a boycat. We duzen want
it here, NO NOT EVEN.

We feelz sorri for himself kauze he is a deaf kitty. He even looks like
Lewi D Cat (RB).

Anyways one of da menz at da faktoie wantz him. Gramby greed to keep him
for tu dayz. Hope dat izn lone enuf for her to get tached to him. He
hisses at uz and we hisses bak and gamby yells don do dat. O T not happy at
all. Me neither says Piglet. He can't haff mine fish tank says Willow as
she prances by.

All of usses iz purrin fur da poor deaf kitty.

If fings get too stressful over dere you can 'port over here and we can
look at da snow.

Harri