Old June 25th 05, 03:57 PM
Karen

in article ,
at wrote on 6/25/05 1:14AM:

Gracecat wrote:
I invite you to do an Ebay search on Witch Art... select the highest prices
and you'll find two artists.

Auby_doby and Kings of Mice Studios.

*twitches*
My checkbook is rapidly dwindling to zero. But I'm having fun . We're
staying away from the morbid deathlike grim reaper environment of Halloween
and I'm trying to pull in some cute whimsical witchy cat stuff. And these
two ladies have nailed it.

(Btw, if you come across the witch table by Kings of Mice... Mamacat1710 has
probably outbid you *grin*)

Yeah, it's early. I'm really focusing on October this year though.

Wow, Gracie, you plan ahead. I'm just now planning for the 4th.
Planning to avoid it, that is. I hate fireworks. Hate them, hate them.
They scare the cows and totally freak out the cats. We don't have fire
protection and it's too dry, it scares me. But people think just
becuase we lived out in the country, they call and want to come over
and barbecue or whatever so they can pop their fireworks, because they
can't because they live in city limits. I'm standing in front of the
mirror practicing how to say "no."

Sherry

I'm with you. Tell them you are going away. Boy, that takes a lot of nerve!