Old December 13th 06, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lesley

Default Blind cat adoption tips?

bookie wrote:
dear all
i am seriously considering adopting an old cat who is blind, or rather
has had to have her eyes removed because of eye infections

First of all a round of applause for being prepared to consider her!

Other than that I have no experience but there's someone on this
list...Forget her name but remeber she has 2 cats (like a lot of people
I remember her cats but not her name!) who has adopted Duffy who is
blind and also has Holly who is not so my contribution is keeping this
at the top of the list so I hope she will see it and reply..

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs