Old October 7th 07, 06:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default JELLICLE BALL: MEOW!!!!!

I tink it iz effurr on da Iland of Crete, town of Knossis
(datz were da winkink iz gonna be furr shur)
ur
maybe da Parthenon in Athinz.
--
Pitô.ônya, catfuzed tuu

wrote in message
ps.com...
This is Bobcat. Well the next New Moon will soon be upon us. Does
anycat out there know where the Jellicle Ball will be this year?? Ah!
I am SO glad that somecats are going to watch over my new charges. Oh
if you thought Bonnie the Black Panther was bad, well...... I have a
true Tag Team here -- brother and sister. As you might remember from
last year's Jellicle Ball, they were soon to arrive. Phantom (the
male) ( Timari's Black Phantom House of Ruskin) is sweet and out going
but deems it his responsibility to supervise *everything* He has
earned the nickname, "Chief Inspector Pussycat"; and his sister is
Misty ( Timari's Black Mystique House of Ruskin), is a bit like
Bonnie, as somewhere in her family tree her great, great, great
grandmother, may have been one of Bonnie's offspring, and like Boonie
she has the Power of the Night, and fully capable of DISAPPEARING
right in front of your eyes the second you turn your head -- I spent
almost 4 hours last Thanksgiving looking for her... before I found:
inside one of my dresser drawers. Oh and her *nickname* is
"TROUBLE"!!!! Unlike Bonnie all the toms don't have to worry about
their ears... now their tummies, that's a different matter. While
Misty is a bit aloof she is very very sweet when she wants to -- even
TED does not have to sedate her to give her a shot. Unlike Bonnie who
had been declawed when I got her, Misty however has a fine set of
shives, that she uses with deadly accuracy when she wants... no your
ears are safe, but shall we say your other "vital parts" -- you know
those parts you need if you hope to have kittens -- those parts --
might be in grave *DANGER* if you mess with her ( trust me I have
scars on my arms from her "practice sessions"... and she loves me!!!).
BTW whatever cat decides to watch after her, should she DISAPPEAR from
your sight, LOOK UP. She loves the HIGHEST PLACE she can find. She
dwells up near my ceiling. Like I said, a much younger version of
Bonnie the Black Panther, BL.

Please let me know where the Jellicle Ball will be this year so I can
once again set the teleporter to those coordinates to that place and
time (Think I still remember how to do that from last year. The Mint
Tea was good at settling down my stomach and head). Once I get them
there well... I'm not sure I'll hang around and head back, but that
means *4* trips in the teleporter rather than *2*, or hang around, but
but then again given that I am not either a cat or HC I should
probably depart the Ball after I drop them off. We'll see. once the
time arrives. BTW remember these are still kittens just past their 1st
year. treat them gently.

The Bobcat of the House of Ruskin