Old November 3rd 09, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Default Force of personality

I know this a strange way of judging 'intelligence' in a cat, but last night
the reasons why I have never thought of Suki and having much of a brain is
that she doesn't 'project' at all, and thats the measure I have always used.

Suki may also be more *receptive*.

Try this--stop "looking" for the force of her projecting at you, and
start "looking" for the gentle tug of her seeking input from you.

It's like....imagine Pickle is a sun, giving off projections as
light....
....Suki may be a black hole, pulling them in.

Suki will therefore not provide you with a strong, comforting
presence....she is a receptacle seeking fulfillment, and hopefully you
can find some companionship and affection in *you* being the strong
one who fills that void for her.

--Fil