Old December 18th 05, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default "ALL YOUR BOX ARE BELONG TO STINKY"

What with Xmas a week away, and all the shopping (especially online) I
am up to my butt in boxes and paper, at the moment. THey're
downstairs, they're upstairs. I was watching TV, and half-watching
Dante jump in and out of a shoe box, and rattle the paper around, when
Stinky came in, and it's so funny how I knew exactly what was going to
happen--and it happened just that way. Stinky saw and heard the
commotion, got that HOW DARE YOU SIR!!!!! look, stalked over to
Dante-in-the-box, gave a mighty hiss and commenced the head-bops until
Dante took off.

Mother saw this, and said, "There are *other* boxes . . ." and I saw
that even after all these years of raising children, she still didn't
get it! "Mom," I said, "You still don't get it! ALL the boxes are
his!!"

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War