Old December 17th 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default I must go to this place

hopitus wrote:

I looked at all the pics; the deserted city cliffside is not on that
island; it's on mainland Yemen;

You're right, I saw that too. Just didn't want to believe it. Why would
they put that photo on a site for the island?? Probably confused other
people as well. I would love to see that, but as much as I would like to
go to the Middle East/North Africa, you're probably right that it's not
all that safe for Americans, not to mention American Jews.

There are people who live on the island, though.

Machu Picchu, anothe
walled deserted mysterious city, yeah, much safer.

Sure, as long as I have an oxygen tank. I start to feel funky at 5000 ft!

--
Joyce ^..^