Old December 17th 08, 01:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default [OT] I must go to this place

wrote in message
http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2008...-on-earth.html

Scroll down a bit once you get to the site, because there are a few ads
and links at the top. This place has the most amazing vegetation I've ever
seen, plus beautiful buildings on a cliffside, weird and forbidding rock
formations, and other fascinating stuff.

Has anyone been there?

--
Joyce ^..^

No never been there, but I've been some places that would give it
competition, mostly in Australia. There I saw a jungle with giant ferns as
big as a man, and an arid area that was so full of alkali, it was killing
the trees, and everything looked coated with a layer of salt. Not man-made
pollution, mind you, a strange natural phenomenon. Critters there can be
strange, too. The Giant Otway Snail, for example (shudder).

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh