Old March 24th 04, 02:09 PM
kaeli

In article ,
enlightened us with...
Light nips or bites from a cat can be a sign of affection. I had a little
female cat named Jennifer who gave the lightest little nips of affection
when she was being petted. I so enjoyed experiencing that aspect of cat
behavior, and she was so gentle about it, that I chose not to train her out
of it -- I just made sure to mention it to visitors. I don't necessarily
recommend that to others, but it worked for us. I got to enjoy getting
those little nips from her for almost 17 years. I'll have to scan a picture
of her to post sometime -- she was a beautiful cat.

My Isis does this. I did have to teach her to be gentle about it, but
she still loves to give me "love nips".
It's actually really funny because she's SO gentle with it now, it
tickles. She kinda just pushes her teeth against my skin, almost like
she's trying to give a kiss like people do, but can't figure out how to
pucker up. *LOL*

~kaeli~
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace