Old June 19th 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Good news, bad news, and kittens update

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 03:35:24 GMT, "Joy"
wrote:

I'm so glad Snowball came home!

I'm sorry about Spooky. Purrs that he comes back to you. Please ignore the
troll I just plonked.

Some people make religious dogma out of the strangest beliefs, and
like most religious fanatics, don't know when to keep their mouths
shut and their hands off the keyboard. Or don't care about the
effects of their rants. Fortunately, I'm an old usenet hand and
always wear my asbestos underwear when on line - I'm immune to flames.

--
T.E.D. )