Old April 24th 09, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default What's wrong with my cat?

On Tuesday we had more regular bloodwork done. K was slightly higher,
at 3.6, HGB back in normal range at 14.1 Urea was low, at 5.5 (was
6.1 on the previous test). I also noticed that the MCHC was high
normal in both tests: 37.4 this time, 36.9 last time. Don't know if
that means anything.

A urine sample was cloudy, with some floating matter in it. Vet says
it had some bacteria and white blood cells, so we have put Phantom on
an antibiotic while we continue to do tests. Full body xray was done;
everything looked normal. He has lost a total of two pounds off his
normal weight.

T4 test came back today, normal. Still waiting for viral tests,
probably tomorrow.

He is still eating and drinking. Doesn't have a huge appetite,
though; he eats about half of what he normally would.