Old March 27th 16, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps=^..^=

Default The winking begins

"Community Kitties"

And Miz Pipps, do you have vows you have prepared to recite to Ranger?

Pipps looks lovingly at Ranger and says"
" Ranger ,I promise to luf you, cherish you, smuggle with you,
go on adventures with you, help you with whatever
you need help with, n to be by your side,
ai noe we'z been spending time together for a long time now - at
least a few years. We'z both experienced losses in dat time, an
comforted each offur. We'z bof experienced joy an happiness, and haf
shared doze wif each offur.
We'z also met each offur's famblies, and get along fine da famblies.
You an me fink a lot alike, an we bof value da same sorts of fings. uh huh"
Ai luf yew sew mutch Ranger n ai ulways wyl