Old April 4th 07, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Lethargy, voice loss, weight loss, thirst

On Apr 4, 7:34 am, "Moongal" wrote:
You should definately get some blood work done. My cat has those same

symptoms, he has kidney failure and he's anemic, but without the blood work
it's hard to tell for sure because those symptoms can apply to other things
too and you need to know so you can treat your cat properly.

Good luck, I hope it's something that can be cured.

Well, it's not good news. According to the vet, she's a very sick
cat. She has some sort of auto-immune problem and she's severly
anemic. Basically now we have no choice but to give her steroids
twice a day that will either make her better, or, if she has a kidney
or liver problem, make her worse, and kill her.