Old December 30th 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Lids for Fancy Feast

On Dec 30, 10:23*am, "Jofirey" wrote:

Those little cans fit nicely inside a Ziploc sandwich bag. *Then you
can zip the empty can inside the bag when you toss it out and no
stinky garbage can.

That's a very good idea- we don't have Fancy Feast here in the UK
through but it sounds to me that the cans must be the same as the "Hi
life" small ones, which my cats devour as if they haven't seen food
in years! (as opposed to their usual "not seen food for months"
routine at meal times) and I've always hated the fact they stink the
bin out, which is becoming a big consideration as in some parts of the
UK bins can only be put out on collection days and that is spreading
so if I feed "Hi Life" (I think that's what its called) then we have
the smell and as we have a small flat it then ends up stinking of cat
food unless I take the bin liner out (for the moment we don't have
times to put them out here) which kinda puts me off feeding them the
stuff (most of their wet food is pouches, which for some reason don't
seem to have the same effect) even through they love it and it's good
quality stuff

So maybe now I'll get it for them more often and use a Ziploc bag!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

PS Dunzi and Sarsi sez fangu 'cos this means Meowmie might buy us some
more of da real good gooshy food!