Old September 3rd 06, 01:31 AM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community
Magic Mood JeepŠ

Default Cat shedding hair.

In news The Polish-Kraut purred:
Rhetorical Question:

Why is it that I can brush my Sam's hair for hours on end and get
hardly a hair but as soon as I hold him to trim nail, medicate, or
whatever he sheds so much that I look like I have more cat hair on me
then he does ?!?!?

My furbabies

http://members.aol.com/larrystark/

Because cats can shed hair as a "defense" when stressed. If a larger
predatory animal were to grab them, and only manage to grab the fur - an
easy escape is then managed.

Also, if you saw a potential dinner that was shedding it's fur, you wouldn't
be too appetized by it, would you? I know I'm thinking in human terms, but
well, I thought it was worth mentioning