Old June 18th 12, 03:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_2_]

Default Weeble Whineybottom

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
On 6/18/2012 9:12 AM, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
I hear Weeble in the other room Neowing (he has a very nasal voice, so
doesn't Meow, he Neows with a nasally/whiney twang a la Fran Dresher)
and mrrping up a storm, as soon as I turn around he trots in the room
and drops (almost at my feet) his oft-disappearing-for-months-at-a-time
purple puffball. I tossed it back out the room and he trots after it. He
is now quiet and giving it the 'why aren't you moving anymore' stare.

Just heard fatty-fatty-fat-cat Rosie meowing at it in her very high
pitched squeaky meows... seems she has stolen Weeble's prize! She has
now brought it to me and wants me to throw it for *her*.... just went
into the other room, and threw it farther than fatty-fatty-fat-cat cared
to run, so the purple puffball is back in Weeble's court

thats funny that fat cat wont go the distance.... haha