Old June 18th 12, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Weeble Whineybottom

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
I hear Weeble in the other room Neowing (he has a very nasal voice, so
doesn't Meow, he Neows with a nasally/whiney twang a la Fran Dresher)
and mrrping up a storm, as soon as I turn around he trots in the room
and drops (almost at my feet) his oft-disappearing-for-months-at-a-time
purple puffball. I tossed it back out the room and he trots after it. He
is now quiet and giving it the 'why aren't you moving anymore' stare.
--

Tell Weebs his precious Persia wants to play with the purple puffball, too!

Jill