Old June 18th 12, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Weeble Whineybottom

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:

I hear Weeble in the other room Neowing (he has a very nasal voice, so
doesn't Meow, he Neows with a nasally/whiney twang a la Fran Dresher)

LOL!! As if one Fran Dresher weren't already too many.

and mrrping up a storm, as soon as I turn around he trots in the room
and drops (almost at my feet) his oft-disappearing-for-months-at-a-time
purple puffball. I tossed it back out the room and he trots after it. He
is now quiet and giving it the 'why aren't you moving anymore' stare.

Toys do have that annoying habit, don't they?

--
Joyce

I prefer to live with Feline Sapiens, thank you very much.