Old February 11th 17, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_2_]

Default Nooz frum yurown Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez

On Monday, February 6, 2017 at 9:49:02 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Gud eevnin, kitteez. I hope yoo iz awl doin well.

I iz afrayed dat I haz sum bad nooz. I haz lerned dat I purrobly haz cansermonsterz. Da TED wantz to do lotsa mor testz an stufz to figger owt ezackly whut kind uv cansermonsterz, an whare dey iz, an how big dey iz. But it seemz dat it wudnt make much difurentz juss to know dat infurmashun, so Meowmie mite deside not to let dem do mor testz.

So I iz tryin to hewp Meowmie figger owt whut iz bestest fur myownself. I still feelz purrty gud an gitz arown da howse juss fine, so I duznt fingk I will be leevin fur da Brij furry soon. But in kase I furgitz, I wud like to say dat it haz bin a purrivilij to serv az yurown Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez as well as Diplocat to Furrance.

Rebecca, VC
Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez
Diplocat to Furrance

that's terribobble Mewz I wud say moor, but Meowmee iz sik with antibiotic reaction..hope I kan pozt for Vanentimes day.