Old June 11th 11, 01:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default Purrs for a dog, please

On 6/10/2011 9:51 AM, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Our Uncle Pat in Catifurnia lives with two dogs, Pearl Mae and Jessie
James. Pearl has been having some issues with back pain. At her last TED
visit (yesterday), TED said that she has severe arthritis and vertebra
bridging.

She is on strong pain pills and anti-inflammatories, and she has another
appointment with TED on Saturday. If her back hasn't improved by then TED
might help her to the Rainbow Bridge then.

We would appreciate purrs for Pearl's back problems to improve a lot
before Saturday, or for her journey to be peaceful.

Amelia

Purrs on the way.

--
Ann